THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS (you don't have to read this, i'm just keeping it up for a while)
1. With whom did you last get angry?: umm
. I think it was my dad.
2. What is your weapon of choice?: a giant unicorn of love that shoots rainbows covered in flowers!! (soooooooooo gaaaay) I like weapons but try not to use them.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: already have.
4. How about of the same sex?: yeah, I think I already have.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: well dad's angry at everyone all the time so I guess it's him.
6. What is your pet peeve?: people who say "lay down". What are you gonna lay down? a tray?
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily: I usually keep them forever.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: clean my room.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: past 12 =_='
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?: no one.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: I didn't do it.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?: only if it's really weird.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?: uh oh can't remember -_-'
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: don't use the snooze button.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: I don't think I have one.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat?: Neither.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: not that into drinking.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: no.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?:
.a bit yeah.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?:
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, LUNCH?: eww.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?: None.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?: I'm guessing me as a kid doesn't count.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?:
4. Have you done it?:
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: I like hands for some reason.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: :0
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: eeeeeewwwwwwwww! Frick no!
1. How many credit cards do you own?: one, but I don't use it.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?: none.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: 0.0
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: Rich.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: yeah.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?: no.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: billion gazillion
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?:
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?: ????????????????
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: sooooooooooo much to do.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: basically yeah.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: no.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: Nope.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: figured out why the computer was fookin up.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: xbox 360.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?: what's trading spaces?
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: not a clue ?_?
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: nope.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: who doesn't?
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?: smaller shoe size.
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: sloth.
THE SEVEN HEAVELY VIRTUES
1. What religion do you follow?: nothing.
2. What religion were you raised as?: nothing.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?: human/animal.
4. Do you have your own commandments?: what? Like life rules? Yeah, basic logic like: don't hurt anything, don't kill anything(unless to put it out of it's misery), don't steal, etc
5. What was the last promise you broke?:
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?: never prayed.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?: no.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?: no.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?: ?
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?: yeah.
4. Freedom or fate?: Freedom.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?: no.
6. Do you gamble?: no.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?: Yes.
1. What causes do you support?: WSPA, Fred hollows, but had to stop because of money problems.
2. What causes have you given money or time to?: basically everything.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?: would if I could.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel?: sure.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?: I've never actually been in that situation.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?: no, but I would if anyone needed it.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?: can't think of anything
1. What are you most afraid of?: stupidity.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?:
I got up early when I didn't have to.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?: can't choose.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?: definitely.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?: Brains.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright?: I have it still.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?: leader.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?: Too young.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?: what?.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?: no.
4. Which should be guaranteed legal?: Gay marriage.
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?: thank god he's not president anymore.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?: who?
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?: nope.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?: sloth.
2. Do you collect anything?: I keep changing what I collect =.=
3. Are you addicted to anything?: probably.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?: No.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?: Ca$h.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?: =,='
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?: uh-huh, but I usually get bored with them.
1. Who is the wisest person you know?: Gandhi ^^ (wish I knew him anyway).
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?: no.
3. Do you take advice when it's given?: yep.
4. What area are you wisest in?:
5. Do you drive defensively?: can't drive yet.
6. What did you learn today?: Photoshop skills.
7. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?: FORTITUDE.
~clubs _ a lot of these are stubborn~